Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
Issue 1 (Feb 2002)
Published Online: 03/14/2002
Published Online: 05/28/2002
Published Online: 06/21/2002
Published Online: 03/06/2002
Published Online: 07/27/2002
Foreign Inspired Courts as Agencies of Peace in Troubled Societies. A Plea for Realism and for Creativity.
Published Online: 02/11/2002
Legislative incursions into modern trusts doctrine in England: The Trustee Act 2000 and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
Published Online: 03/07/2002
Published Online: 07/25/2002
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?