Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
Notes on Ideological Precepts as Formants of Private Law in Central-East European Countries
1Central European University - Budapest, email@example.com
Citation Information: Global Jurist Frontiers. Volume 2, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1535-1653, DOI: 10.2202/1535-1653.1061, August 2002
- Published Online:
Paper delivered at the VIII General Meeting of the "Common Core of European Private Law" held in Trento, Italy, on July 4-6, 2002.