Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
Issue 2 (Apr 2006)
Published Online: 04/03/2006
Published Online: 09/09/2006
Published Online: 10/25/2006
`Austin's Positivism': Is it a Retrospective Investigation of Contractualist's Sovereign? Locating Hobbes' Theory in the History of "Sovereign's Debate"
Published Online: 04/08/2006
Hormones and Democracy. Inclusion, no ``Exit-Option" and Some ``Voice": ``Democratic" Signals in International Law?
Published Online: 06/11/2006
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?