Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
Executive Summary - IUC Independent Policy Report: At the End of the End of History
1International University College of Turin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Citation Information: Global Jurist. Volume 9, Issue 3, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1934-2640, DOI: 10.2202/1934-2640.1337, June 2009
- Published Online:
This is the executive summary of the IUC Independent Policy Report: At the End of the End of History - Global Legal Standards: Part of the Solution or Part of the Problem?," an Independent Policy Report prepared by a group of lawyers at the International University College of Turin. A draft of this report was presented at the Seminar on Global Legal Standards convened by the G8 Presidency in Rome on May 12, 2009. A full version of the IUC Independent Policy Report can be found in the Global Jurist at (http://www.bepress.com/gj/vol9/iss3/art2).The IUC Independent Policy Report was drafted by the IUC Legal Standards Research Group," organized by a Steering Committee chaired by Ugo Mattei (International University College of Turin), coordinated by Edoardo Reviglio (International University College of Turin) and Giuseppe Mastruzzo (International University College of Turin), and composed by Franco Bassanini (University of Rome La Sapienza"), Guido Calabresi (Yale University), Antoine Garapon (Institut des Hautes Etudes sur la Justice, Paris), and Tibor Varady (Central European University, Budapest). Contributors include Eugenio Barcellona (Eastern Piedmont University), Mauro Bussani (University of Trieste), Giuliano G. Castellano (Ecole Polytechnique, Preg/CRG), Moussa Djiré (Bamako University), Liu Guanghua (Lanzhou University), Golnoosh Hakimdavar (University of Turin), John Haskell (SOAS), Jedidiah J. Kroncke (Yale Law School), Andrea Lollini (Bologna University), Alberto Lucarelli (Federico II University), Boris N. Mamlyuk, (University of Turin), Alberto Monti (Bocconi University), Sergio Ariel Muro (Torquato di Tella University), Domenico Nicolò (Mediterranean University of Reggio Calabria), and Nicola Sartori (University of Michigan).