Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- Incorporating Cultural Dynamism into International Human Rights Law: A Solution from Anthropology by Goggin, Sean
- What is Missing? (Female Genital Surgeries - Infibulation, Excision, Clitoridectomy - in Eritrea) by Favali, Lyda
- Legal Families and Research in Comparative Law by Husa, Jaakko
- Genocide & The Shoah (The Holocaust): Intellectual Tools for Education & Public Policy Decision by Nagan, Winston P. and Haddad, Aitza M.
Ulpien D.184.108.40.206 et la distinction ius publicum – ius privatum
1French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), Paris, France
Citation Information: Global Jurist. Volume 13, Issue 2-3, Pages 115–126, ISSN (Online) 1934-2640, ISSN (Print) 2194-5675, DOI: 10.1515/gj-2014-0005, June 2014
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?