Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- Incorporating Cultural Dynamism into International Human Rights Law: A Solution from Anthropology by Goggin, Sean
- What is Missing? (Female Genital Surgeries - Infibulation, Excision, Clitoridectomy - in Eritrea) by Favali, Lyda
- Genocide & The Shoah (The Holocaust): Intellectual Tools for Education & Public Policy Decision by Nagan, Winston P. and Haddad, Aitza M.
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
The Law and Boundaries Project: Creating a Space for Dialogue and Innovative Thinking
1PhD Candidate, Sciences Po Law School, Paris, France,
2Dr., Post-doctoral researcher, Perelman Center for Legal Philosophy, Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
Citation Information: Global Jurist. Volume 13, Issue 2-3, Pages 19–22, ISSN (Online) 1934-2640, ISSN (Print) 2194-5675, DOI: 10.1515/gj-2014-0010, May 2014
- Published Online: