Editor-in-Chief: Hessel, Volker
Editorial Board Member: Akay, Galip / Arends, Isabel / Cann, Michael C. / Cheng, Yi / Cravotto, Giancarlo / Kralisch, Dana / D. P. Nigam, Krishna / Saha, Basu / Serra, Christophe A. / Zhang, Wei
6 Issues per year
Volume 2 (2013)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Micro reactor and flow chemistry for industrial applications in drug discovery and development by Baraldi, Patricia T. and Hessel, Volker
- Microwave-assisted continuous flow synthesis on industrial scale by Morschhäuser, Roman/ Krull, Matthias/ Kayser, Christoph/ Boberski, Cornelia/ Bierbaum, Ralf/ Püschner, Peter A./ Glasnov, Toma N. and Kappe, C. Oliver
- Opportunities for improvement of process technology for biomethanation processes by Krishania, Meena/ Kumar, Virendra/ Vijay, Virendra Kumar and Malik, Anushree
- Process intensification in green synthesis by Kumar, Vimal and Nigam, Krishna Deo Prasad
- Application of alternative energy forms in catalytic reactor engineering by Houlding, Thomas K. and Rebrov, Evgeny V.
Green, one-pot synthesis of α-aminophosphonates catalyzed by ZnI2 at room temperature
1Department of Chemistry, Firoozabad Branch, Islamic Azad University, P.O. Box 74715-117 Firoozabad, Fars, Iran
Citation Information: Green Processing and Synthesis. Volume 1, Issue 2, Pages 191–193, ISSN (Online) 2191-9550, ISSN (Print) 2191-9542, DOI: 10.1515/gps-2011-0028, April 2012
An efficient, green and simple solvent-free method is described for the synthesis of α-aminophosphonates based on one-pot three-component condensation of trimethylphosphite, aldehydes and amines in the presence of zinc iodide. This method offers some advantages such as shorter reaction times, simple work-up and excellent yield at room temperature.