The International Journal of Sustainable Energy Conversion and Storage
Editor-in-Chief: Stutzmann, Martin
Editorial Board Member: Luther, Joachim / Meng, Qingbo / Koumoto, Kunihito / Gasteiger, Hubert / Hüttl, Reinhard F.
6 Issues per year
- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
- High quality manuscript processing through ScholarOne Manuscripts®. Submit your research online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/green-journal
- Rapid publication times: max 6 weeks from acceptance to publication.
- Free color figures both in print and online editions
- Open Access publication option available
Aims and Scope
Green is dedicated to basic and applied research covering all aspects of energy conversion, storage, distribution, and efficiency improvements for a sustainable supply of mankind. Contributions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology, the Engineering and Material Sciences as well as interdisciplinary research are welcome.
The aim of Green is to provide a common scientific forum for all aspects of sustainable energy science and technology and, in this way, to foster the dissemination of latest results among the different disciplines contributing to this vast research area, and to stimulate the discussion and cooperation between scientists and decision makers working towards the common goal of a sustainable energy supply.
Green will publish original papers, communications, statements, focus and review articles in the fields of:
- photovoltaics - materials and devices
- photocatalysis and photosynthesis
- wind and wave energy
- solar- and geothermal energy
- smart energy distribution grids
- energy storage
- energy management in megacities
- energy efficient technologies/energy conversion
as well as in all other relevant aspects of the journal’s scope.
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Editorial Advisory Board Members
Reinhard F.J. Hüttl
Franklin (Feng) Tao
Notre Dame, USA
Dr. Karin E. Lason
Genthiner Straße 13
10785 Berlin Germany
T +49- 30- 26005- 276
F +49- 30- 26005- 184