Green Processing and Synthesis
Editor-in-Chief: Hessel, Volker
Editorial Board Member: Akay, Galip / Arends, Isabel / Cann, Michael C. / Cheng, Yi / Cravotto, Giancarlo / Kralisch, Dana / D. P. Nigam, Krishna / Saha, Basu / Serra, Christophe A. / Zhang, Wei
6 Issues per year
Volume 3 (2014)
Volume 2 (2013)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Phytoextraction as a tool for green chemistry by Hunt, Andrew J./ Anderson, Christopher W.N./ Bruce, Neil/ García, Andrea Muñoz/ Graedel, Thomas E./ Hodson, Mark/ Meech, John A./ Nassar, Nedal T./ Parker, Helen L./ Rylott, Elizabeth L./ Sotiriou, Konastantina/ Zhang, Qing and Clark, James H.
- Right first time in fine-chemical process scale-up by Patil, Bhaskar
- Microwave-assisted continuous flow synthesis on industrial scale by Morschhäuser, Roman/ Krull, Matthias/ Kayser, Christoph/ Boberski, Cornelia/ Bierbaum, Ralf/ Püschner, Peter A./ Glasnov, Toma N. and Kappe, C. Oliver
- Investigations on the anionic polymerization of butadiene in capillaries by kinetic measurements and reactor simulation by Schulze, Simon/ Cortese, Bruno/ Rupp, Matthias/ de Croon, Mart H.J.M./ Hessel, Volker/ Couet, Julien/ Lang, Jürgen and Klemm, Elias
- Biocatalytic process development using microfluidic miniaturized systems by Krühne, Ulrich/ Heintz, Søren/ Ringborg, Rolf/ Rosinha, Inês P./ Tufvesson, Pär/ Gernaey, Krist V. and Woodley, John M.
Continuous stream processing: a prototype magnetic field induced flow mixer
1Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge, Lensfield Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EW, UK
Citation Information: Green Processing and Synthesis. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 11–18, ISSN (Online) 2191-9550, ISSN (Print) 2191-9542, DOI: 10.1515/greenps-2011-0501, January 2012
We report on the development of a new prototype magnetic field induced flow mixer for application to flow equipment in research laboratories. This new device, designed for both agitating and mixing in tubular reactors has proven useful under a number of experiments. Furthermore, the simple design allows a variety of different sized devices to be assembled straightforwardly.