Editor-in-Chief: Hessel, Volker
Editorial Board Member: Akay, Galip / Arends, Isabel / Cann, Michael C. / Cheng, Yi / Cravotto, Giancarlo / Kralisch, Dana / D. P. Nigam, Krishna / Saha, Basu / Serra, Christophe A. / Zhang, Wei
6 Issues per year
Volume 2 (2013)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Micro reactor and flow chemistry for industrial applications in drug discovery and development by Baraldi, Patricia T. and Hessel, Volker
- Microwave-assisted continuous flow synthesis on industrial scale by Morschhäuser, Roman/ Krull, Matthias/ Kayser, Christoph/ Boberski, Cornelia/ Bierbaum, Ralf/ Püschner, Peter A./ Glasnov, Toma N. and Kappe, C. Oliver
- Opportunities for improvement of process technology for biomethanation processes by Krishania, Meena/ Kumar, Virendra/ Vijay, Virendra Kumar and Malik, Anushree
- Process intensification in green synthesis by Kumar, Vimal and Nigam, Krishna Deo Prasad
- Application of alternative energy forms in catalytic reactor engineering by Houlding, Thomas K. and Rebrov, Evgeny V.
Continuous stream processing: a prototype magnetic field induced flow mixer
1Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge, Lensfield Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EW, UK
Citation Information: Green Processing and Synthesis. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 11–18, ISSN (Online) 2191-9550, ISSN (Print) 2191-9542, DOI: 10.1515/greenps-2011-0501, January 2012
We report on the development of a new prototype magnetic field induced flow mixer for application to flow equipment in research laboratories. This new device, designed for both agitating and mixing in tubular reactors has proven useful under a number of experiments. Furthermore, the simple design allows a variety of different sized devices to be assembled straightforwardly.