Volume 3 (2014)
Volume 2 (2013)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Right first time in fine-chemical process scale-up by Patil, Bhaskar
- Micro reactor and flow chemistry for industrial applications in drug discovery and development by Baraldi, Patricia T. and Hessel, Volker
- Microwave-assisted continuous flow synthesis on industrial scale by Morschhäuser, Roman/ Krull, Matthias/ Kayser, Christoph/ Boberski, Cornelia/ Bierbaum, Ralf/ Püschner, Peter A./ Glasnov, Toma N. and Kappe, C. Oliver
- Phytoextraction as a tool for green chemistry by Hunt, Andrew J./ Anderson, Christopher W.N./ Bruce, Neil/ García, Andrea Muñoz/ Graedel, Thomas E./ Hodson, Mark/ Meech, John A./ Nassar, Nedal T./ Parker, Helen L./ Rylott, Elizabeth L./ Sotiriou, Konastantina/ Zhang, Qing and Clark, James H.
- Green, one-pot synthesis of α-aminophosphonates catalyzed by ZnI2 at room temperature by Karimi-Jaberi, Zahed/ Mardani, Masoud and Amiri, Mohammad
Continuous stream processing: a prototype magnetic field induced flow mixer
1Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge, Lensfield Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EW, UK
Citation Information: Green Processing and Synthesis. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 11–18, ISSN (Online) 2191-9550, ISSN (Print) 2191-9542, DOI: 10.1515/greenps-2011-0501, January 2012
We report on the development of a new prototype magnetic field induced flow mixer for application to flow equipment in research laboratories. This new device, designed for both agitating and mixing in tubular reactors has proven useful under a number of experiments. Furthermore, the simple design allows a variety of different sized devices to be assembled straightforwardly.