Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
Bayesianism and Apriorism
1Law Department, Brunel University, UK, (email)
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 1, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1023, August 1998
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?