Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- The Fourth Amendment's Exclusionary Rule: Blurring the Line Between Rule and Exception by Heffernan, Liz
Bayesianism and Apriorism
1Law Department, Brunel University, UK, (email)
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 1, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1023, August 1998
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?