Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Boxes in Boxes: Julian Barnes, Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and the Edalji Case by Risinger, D. Michael
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
Bayesianism and Apriorism
1Law Department, Brunel University, UK, (email)
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 1, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1023, August 1998
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?