Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
Bayesianism and Apriorism
1Law Department, Brunel University, UK, (email)
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 1, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1023, August 1998
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?