Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Boxes in Boxes: Julian Barnes, Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and the Edalji Case by Risinger, D. Michael
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- The Narrative Fallacy, the Relative Plausibility Theory, and a Theory of the Trial by Allen, Ronald J.
Volume 1, Issue 1 (Aug 1998)
The Judicial Role in Criminal Proceedings - A Collection of Works 1998-1999
Published Online: 04/21/1999
Published Online: 08/07/1998
Response to an Article
Published Online: 08/19/1998
Published Online: 09/28/1998
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?