Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
Inadmissible but Material? Resolving the Circuit Split After Wood
1Saltman & Stevens, P. C.
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 1, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1000, January 2004
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?