Show Summary Details
International Commentary on Evidence
Editor-in-Chief: Singh, Charanjit
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.105
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 159.00 / US$ 213.00 / GBP 120.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 159.00 / US$ 213.00 / GBP 120.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 159.00 / US$ 213.00 / GBP 120.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 191.00 / US$ 256.00 / GBP 144.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 191.00 / US$ 256.00 / GBP 144.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- Redefining Relevancy and Exclusionary Discretion in Sir James Fitzjames Stephen’s Indian Evidence Act of 1872: The Singapore Experiment and Lessons for Other Indian Evidence Act Jurisdictions by Chen, Siyuan
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- An Evidence Code for Eritrea: Towards More Predictable Trials and Fairer Judgments by Andemariam, Senai W.
- Eyewitness Identification Evidence: Procedural Developments and the Ends of Adjudicative Accuracy by Roberts, Andrew
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- The Muddle of Silence by Schwikkard, Pamela J
- The Fourth Amendment's Exclusionary Rule: Blurring the Line Between Rule and Exception by Heffernan, Liz
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- The Narrative Fallacy, the Relative Plausibility Theory, and a Theory of the Trial by Allen, Ronald J.
- Experts on Eyewitness Identification: I Just Don't See It by Stuesser, Lee
- Paradoxical Validity Determinations: A Decade of Antithetical Approaches to Admissibility of Expert Evidence by Beecher-Monas, Erica
- Current Issues in Evidence and Procedure - Comparative Comments from a Continental Perspective by Nijboer, Johannes F.
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
- Boxes in Boxes: Julian Barnes, Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and the Edalji Case by Risinger, D. Michael
- Re-Thinking the Criminal Standard of Proof: Seeking Consensus about the Utilities of Trial Outcomes by Laudan, Larry and Saunders, Harry D.
- Jury Nullification Instructions as Amplifiers of Bias by Kerr, Norbert L/ Boster, Franklin J/ Callen, Craig R./ Braz, Mary E./ O'Brien, Barbara and Horowitz, Irwin
- Tyres with a 'Y' : An English Perspective on Kuhmo Tire and its Implications for the Admissibility of Expert Evidence by Roberts, Paul
- Arthur and Oscar (and Sherlock): The Reconstructive Trial and the 'Hermeneutics of Suspicion' by Farmer, Lindsay
Select Volume and Issue
Loading journal volume and issue information...
- Inadmissible but Material? Resolving the Circuit Split After Wood
- Clarifying Entrapment
- Would a Market-based Test Clarify Entrapment?
- Changing Approaches to Expert Evidence in England and Italy
- Tyres with a 'Y' : An English Perspective on Kuhmo Tire and its Implications for the Admissibility of Expert Evidence
- Lilly v. Virginia Glimmers of Hope for the Confrontation Clause?
- Why Evidence Scholars Should Study Conversation
- Narrative Relevance, Imagined Juries, and a Supreme Court Inspired Agenda for Jury Research
- Teaching U.S. Evidence Law in the 21st Century
- The Rules of Evidence in the Age of the Resurrection of the Jury
- A True Crime: A Review of Janet Malcolm,
- Loyalty's Lawyer: A Review of Janet Malcolm:
- Review of I.H. Dennis,
- Evidence Rethought? A Commentary on Dennis'
- Review of I.H. Dennis, (1999)
- Comment on: A True Crime, a Review of Janet Malcolm,
Inadmissible but Material? Resolving the Circuit Split After Wood
1Saltman & Stevens, P. C.
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 1, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1000, January 2004
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?