Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
- The Fourth Amendment's Exclusionary Rule: Blurring the Line Between Rule and Exception by Heffernan, Liz
The Narrative Fallacy, the Relative Plausibility Theory, and a Theory of the Trial
Ronald J. Allen
1John Henry Wigmore Professor, Northwestern University School of Law
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 3, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1039, June 2006
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?