Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- The Fourth Amendment's Exclusionary Rule: Blurring the Line Between Rule and Exception by Heffernan, Liz
Book Review: Edward Tufte, Beautiful Evidence, Cheshire Ct: Graphics Press, 2006, 213pp, hb $52
1Magdalen College, Oxford
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 5, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1058, June 2007
- Published Online:
This is a review and description of the contents of Tufte's "Beautiful Evidence". It considers the book well worth reading, despite having little to do with the law.