Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- Boxes in Boxes: Julian Barnes, Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and the Edalji Case by Risinger, D. Michael
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
Volume 5, Issue 2 (Dec 2007)
Published Online: 12/07/2007
Book Review: Stephen Mason (ed.), Electronic Evidence: Disclosure, Discovery and Admissibility, London: Lexis Nexis Butterworths, 2007, 510 pp, hb £125
Published Online: 01/02/2008
Book Review: Duff, Farmer, Marshall and Tadros, The Trial on Trial (vol. 3): Towards a Normative Theory of the Criminal Trial, Oxford: Hart, 2007, 352pp, hb £40
Published Online: 04/05/2008
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?