Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
- The Fourth Amendment's Exclusionary Rule: Blurring the Line Between Rule and Exception by Heffernan, Liz
Eyewitness Identification Evidence: Procedural Developments and the Ends of Adjudicative Accuracy
1University of Warwick
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 6, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1087, March 2009
- Published Online:
This article provides critical analysis of some of the more notable procedural developments relating to eyewitness identification evidence over the past decade.