Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 4 (2008)
Volume 3 (2007)
Volume 2 (2006)
Volume 1 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- An Introduction to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies with Unmeasured Confounders by McCandless, Lawrence C.
- Accuracy of Conventional and Marginal Structural Cox Model Estimators: A Simulation Study by Xiao, Yongling/ Abrahamowicz, Michal and Moodie, Erica E. M.
- Evaluating treatment effectiveness in patient subgroups: a comparison of propensity score methods with an automated matching approach by Radice, Rosalba/ Ramsahai, Roland/ Grieve, Richard/ Kreif, Noemi/ Sadique, Zia and Sekhon, Jasjeet S.
- Special Issue on Causal Inference in Health Research by Moodie, Erica E. M./ Kaufman, Jay S. and Platt, Robert W.
Comment: Measures to Summarize and Compare the Predictive Capacity of Markers
Citation Information: The International Journal of Biostatistics. Volume 6, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1557-4679, DOI: 10.2202/1557-4679.1257, July 2010
- Published Online:
In their presentation on measures of predictive capacity Gu and Pepe say little about calibration. This comment distinguishes conditional and unconditional calibration and how these relate to the stated results.