Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 4 (2008)
Volume 3 (2007)
Volume 2 (2006)
Volume 1 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- An Introduction to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies with Unmeasured Confounders by McCandless, Lawrence C.
- Accuracy of Conventional and Marginal Structural Cox Model Estimators: A Simulation Study by Xiao, Yongling/ Abrahamowicz, Michal and Moodie, Erica E. M.
- Evaluating treatment effectiveness in patient subgroups: a comparison of propensity score methods with an automated matching approach by Radice, Rosalba/ Ramsahai, Roland/ Grieve, Richard/ Kreif, Noemi/ Sadique, Zia and Sekhon, Jasjeet S.
- Special Issue on Causal Inference in Health Research by Moodie, Erica E. M./ Kaufman, Jay S. and Platt, Robert W.
Rejoinder to Nancy Cook's Comment on "Measures to Summarize and Compare the Predictive Capacity of Markers"
1University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Citation Information: The International Journal of Biostatistics. Volume 6, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1557-4679, DOI: 10.2202/1557-4679.1280, July 2010
- Published Online:
This is a response to Nancy Cook's Readers' Reaction to "Measures to Summarize and Compare the Predictive Capacity of Markers."