Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 4 (2008)
Volume 3 (2007)
Volume 2 (2006)
Volume 1 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- An Introduction to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- Principal Stratification: A Broader Vision by Shrier, Ian/ Kaufman, Jay S./ Platt, Robert W. and Steele, Russell J.
- A Weighting Analogue to Pair Matching in Propensity Score Analysis by Li, Liang and Greene, Tom
- Exact Nonparametric Confidence Bands for the Survivor Function by Matthews, David
- Accuracy of Conventional and Marginal Structural Cox Model Estimators: A Simulation Study by Xiao, Yongling/ Abrahamowicz, Michal and Moodie, Erica E. M.
Dynamic Regime Marginal Structural Mean Models for Estimation of Optimal Dynamic Treatment Regimes, Part II: Proofs of Results
1Instituto de Cálculo, Universidad de Buenos Aires
2Universidad Torcuato Di Tella and Harvard School of Public Health
3Harvard School of Public Health
Citation Information: The International Journal of Biostatistics. Volume 6, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1557-4679, DOI: 10.2202/1557-4679.1242, March 2010
- Published Online:
In this companion article to "Dynamic Regime Marginal Structural Mean Models for Estimation of Optimal Dynamic Treatment Regimes, Part I: Main Content" [Orellana, Rotnitzky and Robins (2010), IJB, Vol. 6, Iss. 2, Art. 7] we present (i) proofs of the claims in that paper, (ii) a proposal for the computation of a confidence set for the optimal index when this lies in a finite set, and (iii) an example to aid the interpretation of the positivity assumption.