The International Journal of Biostatistics
Ed. by Chambaz, Antoine / Hubbard, Alan E. / van der Laan, Mark J.
IMPACT FACTOR 2014: 0.741
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 1.475
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 1.247
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 1.078
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 1.206
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2014: 0.07
Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 4 (2008)
Volume 3 (2007)
Volume 2 (2006)
Volume 1 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Sample Size Estimation for Repeated Measures Analysis in Randomized Clinical Trials with Missing Data by Lu, Kaifeng/ Luo, Xiaohui and Chen, Pei-Yun
- An Introduction to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- Inference in Epidemic Models without Likelihoods by McKinley, Trevelyan/ Cook, Alex R and Deardon, Robert
- Evaluating treatment effectiveness in patient subgroups: a comparison of propensity score methods with an automated matching approach by Radice, Rosalba/ Ramsahai, Roland/ Grieve, Richard/ Kreif, Noemi/ Sadique, Zia and Sekhon, Jasjeet S.
- Survival Models in Health Economic Evaluations: Balancing Fit and Parsimony to Improve Prediction by Jackson, Christopher H/ Sharples, Linda D and Thompson, Simon G
Principal Stratification -- a Goal or a Tool?
1University of California, Los Angeles
Citation Information: The International Journal of Biostatistics. Volume 7, Issue 1, Pages 1–13, ISSN (Online) 1557-4679, DOI: 10.2202/1557-4679.1322, March 2011
- Published Online:
Principal stratification has recently become a popular tool to address certain causal inference questions, particularly in dealing with post-randomization factors in randomized trials. Here, we analyze the conceptual basis for this framework and invite response to clarify the value of principal stratification in estimating causal effects of interest.
Here you can find all Crossref-listed publications in which this article is cited. If you would like to receive automatic email messages as soon as this article is cited in other publications, simply activate the “Citation Alert” on the top of this page.