New Journal at De Gruyter!
Ed. by de Lasa, Hugo / Xu, Charles
1 Issue per year
Increased IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.790
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 7 (2009)
Volume 6 (2008)
Volume 5 (2007)
Volume 4 (2006)
Volume 3 (2005)
Volume 2 (2004)
Volume 1 (2002)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Micro- and Macromechanics of Hopper Discharge of Ultrafine Cohesive Powder by Tomas, Jürgen and Kache, Guido
- Effect of Chitosan Addition on NiMo/Al2O3 Catalysts for Dibenzothiophene Hydrodesulfurization by Ríos-Caloch, Guillermina/ Santes, Víctor/ Escobar, José/ Valle-Orta, Maiby/ Barrera, María C. and Hernández-Barrera, Melissa
- Fischer Tropsch Synthesis: The Promoter Effects, Operating Conditions, and Reactor Synthesis by Sarkari, Majid/ Fazlollahi, Farhad and Atashi, Hossein
- A Trickle Fixed-Bed Recycle Reactor Model for the Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis by Brunner, Kyle M./ Duncan, Joshua C./ Harrison, Luke D./ Pratt, Kyle E./ Peguin, Robson P. S./ Bartholomew, Calvin H. and Hecker, William C.
- A Comprehensive Review of Just Suspended Speed in Liquid-Solid and Gas-Liquid-Solid Stirred Tank Reactors by Jafari, Rouzbeh/ Chaouki, Jamal and Tanguy, Philippe A.
Bioenergy II: Hydrogen Production by Aqueous-Phase Reforming
1University of Zaragoza, email@example.com
2University of Zaragoza, firstname.lastname@example.org
3University of Zaragoza, email@example.com
4University of Zaragoza, firstname.lastname@example.org
5University of Zaragoza, email@example.com
6University of Zaragoza, firstname.lastname@example.org
Citation Information: International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering. Volume 8, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1542-6580, DOI: 10.2202/1542-6580.1924, February 2010
- Published Online:
The present work is focused on the aqueous-phase reforming of ethylene glycol at 500 K. The influence of the system pressure (27 to 36 bar) and the catalyst weight/ethylene glycol flow rate ratio has been studied using a Pt/Al2O3 research catalyst. A comparison of the latter with a Ni/Al coprecipitated catalyst showed a significant influence on hydrogen and alkane selectivities.