New Journal at De Gruyter!
Ed. by de Lasa, Hugo / Xu, Charles
1 Issue per year
Increased IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.790
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 7 (2009)
Volume 6 (2008)
Volume 5 (2007)
Volume 4 (2006)
Volume 3 (2005)
Volume 2 (2004)
Volume 1 (2002)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Micro- and Macromechanics of Hopper Discharge of Ultrafine Cohesive Powder by Tomas, Jürgen and Kache, Guido
- Effect of Chitosan Addition on NiMo/Al2O3 Catalysts for Dibenzothiophene Hydrodesulfurization by Ríos-Caloch, Guillermina/ Santes, Víctor/ Escobar, José/ Valle-Orta, Maiby/ Barrera, María C. and Hernández-Barrera, Melissa
- Fischer Tropsch Synthesis: The Promoter Effects, Operating Conditions, and Reactor Synthesis by Sarkari, Majid/ Fazlollahi, Farhad and Atashi, Hossein
- A Trickle Fixed-Bed Recycle Reactor Model for the Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis by Brunner, Kyle M./ Duncan, Joshua C./ Harrison, Luke D./ Pratt, Kyle E./ Peguin, Robson P. S./ Bartholomew, Calvin H. and Hecker, William C.
- A Comprehensive Review of Just Suspended Speed in Liquid-Solid and Gas-Liquid-Solid Stirred Tank Reactors by Jafari, Rouzbeh/ Chaouki, Jamal and Tanguy, Philippe A.
Experimental Estimation of Fluidization Parameters - A Stochastic Approximation Method Approach
1Holon Institute of Technology, email@example.com
2Holon Institute of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
3Holon Institute of Technology, email@example.com
Citation Information: International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering. Volume 8, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1542-6580, DOI: 10.2202/1542-6580.2442, July 2010
- Published Online:
The paper deals with the use of the stochastic approximation method for estimation parameters of the fluidization process and detecting a change of the process mode based on experimental photographs of local part. The fluidization process is treated as a process of diffusion type, described by the diffusive equation. Because the solid particles are essentially discrete ones and the moments of process observation are also discrete, the diffusive equation is treated in the difference form. The problem of modeling of the fluidized bed is reduced to the estimation of coefficients of difference equations system. The method of stochastic approximation is used for this estimation. The method allows identifying the regime of the fluidization process in its dynamics and estimating the parameters of the process. The approach and the estimating algorithm were verified using the especial experiments.