New Journal at De Gruyter!
Ed. by de Lasa, Hugo / Xu, Charles
1 Issue per year
Increased IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.790
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 7 (2009)
Volume 6 (2008)
Volume 5 (2007)
Volume 4 (2006)
Volume 3 (2005)
Volume 2 (2004)
Volume 1 (2002)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Micro- and Macromechanics of Hopper Discharge of Ultrafine Cohesive Powder by Tomas, Jürgen and Kache, Guido
- Effect of Chitosan Addition on NiMo/Al2O3 Catalysts for Dibenzothiophene Hydrodesulfurization by Ríos-Caloch, Guillermina/ Santes, Víctor/ Escobar, José/ Valle-Orta, Maiby/ Barrera, María C. and Hernández-Barrera, Melissa
- Fischer Tropsch Synthesis: The Promoter Effects, Operating Conditions, and Reactor Synthesis by Sarkari, Majid/ Fazlollahi, Farhad and Atashi, Hossein
- A Trickle Fixed-Bed Recycle Reactor Model for the Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis by Brunner, Kyle M./ Duncan, Joshua C./ Harrison, Luke D./ Pratt, Kyle E./ Peguin, Robson P. S./ Bartholomew, Calvin H. and Hecker, William C.
- A Comprehensive Review of Just Suspended Speed in Liquid-Solid and Gas-Liquid-Solid Stirred Tank Reactors by Jafari, Rouzbeh/ Chaouki, Jamal and Tanguy, Philippe A.
Effects of Lanthanum on the Structure and the Catalytic Performance of Ni/Al2O3 Catalysts for the Hydrotreating of Crude 2-Ethylhexanol
1Anhui Polytechnic University, firstname.lastname@example.org
2University of Science and Technology Beijing, email@example.com
3University of Science and Technology Beijing, firstname.lastname@example.org
4Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People’s Republic of China, email@example.com
5PetroChina Daqing Research Center of Chemical Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
6University of Science and Technology Beijing, email@example.com
Citation Information: International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering. Volume 10, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1542-6580, DOI: 10.1515/1542-6580.2871, April 2012
- Published Online:
To study the effects of La modifier on Ni/Î³-Al2O3 catalysts for the hydrotreating of crude 2-ethylhexanol, four samples with various La contents were prepared by the hydrothermal deposition method and characterized by ICPâAES, XRD, XPS, TPR, and H2 chemisorption. It was found that the number of catalytic active sites of the four samples with a similar Ni loading follows the order: Ni/La0/Al (13.2Î¼mol gcat-1) < Ni/La0.5/Al (15.1Î¼mol gcat-1) < Ni/La2.0/Al (15.8Î¼mol gcat-1) < Ni/La1.0/Al (17.1Î¼mol gcat-1). The results indicate that the catalyst modified by an appropriate La can obtain more active centers and higher hydrogenation performance because it possesses a higher surface Ni content and an appropriate Ni dispersion degree.