Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 8 (2009)
Volume 7 (2008)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
Volume 1 (2001)
Most Downloaded Articles
- A Comment on Fuller and Perdue, the Reliance Interest in Contract Damages by Friedmann, Daniel
- Boundaries and Birthright: Bosniak's and Shachar's Critiques of Liberal Citizenship by Bauböck, Rainer
- Making Membership by Sassen, Saskia
- Denaturalizing Citizenship: An Introduction by Volpp, Leti
- Introduction: Law as a Humanist Science by Simon, Jonathan S.
What Ever Happened to Feminist Legal Theory?
Angela P. Harris1
1University of California, Davis, (email)
Citation Information: Issues in Legal Scholarship. Volume 9, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1539-8323, DOI: 10.2202/1539-8323.1145, December 2011
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?