Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 8 (2009)
Volume 7 (2008)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
Volume 1 (2001)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Boundaries and Birthright: Bosniak's and Shachar's Critiques of Liberal Citizenship by Bauböck, Rainer
- Denaturalizing Citizenship: An Introduction by Volpp, Leti
- Introduction: Law as a Humanist Science by Simon, Jonathan S.
- Making Membership by Sassen, Saskia
- A Comment on Fuller and Perdue, the Reliance Interest in Contract Damages by Friedmann, Daniel
What Ever Happened to Feminist Legal Theory?
Angela P. Harris1
1University of California, Davis, (email)
Citation Information: Issues in Legal Scholarship. Volume 9, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1539-8323, DOI: 10.2202/1539-8323.1145, December 2011
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?