Volume 34 (2013)
Volume 5 (1983)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Motion events in Bambara (Mande) by Dombrowsky-Hahn, Klaudia
- The phonetic nature of “voiceless” nasals in Pokomo: Implications for sound change by HUFFMAN, MARIE K. and HINNEBUSCH, THOMAS J.
- The causative/applicative syncretism in Mbuun (Bantu B87, DRC): Semantic split or phonemic merger? by Bostoen, Koen and Mundeke, Léon
- A formal analysis of the stative construction in Bantu by MCHOMBO, SAM A.
- Differential Object Marking in Nilo-Saharan by Dimmendaal, Gerrit J.
KATHERINE DEMUTH / CAROLYN HARFORD
Citation Information: Journal of African Languages and Linguistics. Volume 20, Issue 1, Pages 41–62, ISSN (Online) 1613-3811, ISSN (Print) 0167-6164, DOI: 10.1515/jall.19126.96.36.199, November 2009
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?