Volume 34 (2013)
Volume 5 (1983)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Motion events in Bambara (Mande) by Dombrowsky-Hahn, Klaudia
- The phonetic nature of “voiceless” nasals in Pokomo: Implications for sound change by HUFFMAN, MARIE K. and HINNEBUSCH, THOMAS J.
- The causative/applicative syncretism in Mbuun (Bantu B87, DRC): Semantic split or phonemic merger? by Bostoen, Koen and Mundeke, Léon
- A formal analysis of the stative construction in Bantu by MCHOMBO, SAM A.
- Differential Object Marking in Nilo-Saharan by Dimmendaal, Gerrit J.
Recent publications in African linguistics
Citation Information: Journal of African Languages and Linguistics. Volume 27, Issue 1, Pages 107–111, ISSN (Online) 1613-3811, ISSN (Print) 0167-6164, DOI: 10.1515/JALL.2006.006, August 2006
- Published Online:
The following is a continuation of our comprehensive list of recently published books and monographs on African languages and linguistics. Prices are given where available; those in parentheses are observed bookshop prices. This list serves as an acknowledgement of receipt of review copies of the items marked (R). Copies of book reviews printed in the journal are automatically sent to the publishers. There can be no guarantee, however, that all works received will in fact be reviewed. Authors who would like to review a particular book or would like to be considered in general as potential reviewers are encouraged to write to the Editor indicating their areal and topical fields of interest.