Volume 34 (2013)
Volume 5 (1983)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Motion events in Bambara (Mande) by Dombrowsky-Hahn, Klaudia
- The phonetic nature of “voiceless” nasals in Pokomo: Implications for sound change by HUFFMAN, MARIE K. and HINNEBUSCH, THOMAS J.
- The causative/applicative syncretism in Mbuun (Bantu B87, DRC): Semantic split or phonemic merger? by Bostoen, Koen and Mundeke, Léon
- A formal analysis of the stative construction in Bantu by MCHOMBO, SAM A.
- Differential Object Marking in Nilo-Saharan by Dimmendaal, Gerrit J.
Issue 2 (Dec 2009), pp. 147 - 268
Verbal suffixes and suffix reduction in Surkum and other Northern Burun languages: Interaction with focus
Sérialisation et hiérarchisation dans le système verbal du samba leko, langue adamawa du nord-cameroun
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?