- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics provides readers with high quality and empirical research in law and economics. The Journal publishes analytical studies on the impact of legal interventions into economic processes by legislators, courts and regulatory agencies. Finally, important developments and topics in law and economics analysis will be documented and examined in special issues dedicated to that subject. The journal is edited for readability, lawyers and economists, scholars and specialized practitioners count among its readers.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
By reading and subscribing to the Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics it will be a good opportunity to be in connection with the most important issues related to law and economics area of research.
- Insightful feedback. Obtain a helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to the research problems debated.
- Key connections. Increase your international visibility and research potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in the wide community of scholars and researchers.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas, research and findings with other interested authors from the area of advanced research in law and economics.
- Benefits to your organization. Gain exposure for your organization by delivering quality contributions and having your research papers published in a professional Journal inde%xed and abstracting with the help of Versita in many prestigious international databases recognized by the scholars’ community.
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
Authors are encouraged to submit high quality, original works written in fluent English. All papers submitted to the journal will be double-blind refereed by members of the Editorial Advisory Board. To contribute, please visit our website www.asers.eu/journals/ and send your paper to email@example.com.
The content of the papers should refer to the mentioned field and branches. Please prepare your full paper in accordance with the following instructions: JARLE Full Paper Template.
Use this JARLE CopyRight Form if your paper it is accepted to be published in JARLE.
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics is covered by the following services:
- Cabell's Directory
- CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Mădălina Constantinescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Eric Langlais, EconomiX CNRS and Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre, France
Russell Pittman, International Technical Assistance Economic Analysis Group Antitrust Division, SUA
Editorial Advisory Board
Huseyin Arasli, Eastern Mediterranean University, North Cyprus
Cristiana Ecaterina Banu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Jean-Paul Gaertner, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Shankar Gargh, Editor in Chief of Advanced in Management, India
Piotr Misztal, Technical University of Radom, Economic Department, Poland
Rajesh K. Pillania,Management Developement Institute, India
Rachel Price-Kreitz, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Laura Ungureanu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Hans-Jürgen Weißbach, University of Applied Sciences - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Andra Paloş, Association for Sustainable Research Education and Science
Alexandru Vasilas, ASERS Ltd