- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
The Journal aims to serve researchers, scholars through prompt publications of significant advances in any branch of management science, and to provide a forum for the reporting and discussion of news and issues concerning management science. The editorial objective of the journal is facilitation of knowledge enhancement related to studies in the following fields, but are not limited to these:
Organizational Studies; International management issues; Knowledge management; Reengineering organizational; Entrepreneurship in the global marketplace; Business internationalization/globalization; Strategic alliances, partnerships and networks; Global strategies for cooperation and competition; Financial management; Supply chain management; Information systems, technology, innovation and operations management; Educational management and leadership; Total quality management; Management/business information systems; International Project Management; E-Business Innovation and Process Management;
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
By reading and subscribing to the Journal of Advanced Research in Management it will be a good opportunity to be in connection with the most important issues related to management area of research.
- Insightful feedback. Obtain a helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to the research problems debated.
- Key connections. Increase your international visibility and research potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in the wide community of scholars and researchers.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas, research and findings with other interested authors from the area of advanced research in management.
- Benefits to your organization. Gain exposure for your organization by delivering quality contributions and having your research papers published in a professional Journal indexed and abstracting with the help of Versita in many prestigious international databases recognized by the scholars’ community.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
Authors are encouraged to submit high quality, original works written in fluent English. All papers submitted to the journal will be double-blind refereed by members of the Editorial Advisory Board. To contribute, please visit our website www.asers.eu/journals/ and send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of the papers should refer to the mentioned field and branches. Please prepare your full paper in accordance with the following instructions: JARM Full Paper Template.
Use this JARM CopyRight Form if your paper it is accepted to be published in JARM.
Journal of Advanced Research in Management is covered by the following services:
- Cabell's Directory
- CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO - Business Source
- EBSCO - TOC Premier
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Andy Ştefănescu,University of Craiova, Romania
Rajesh K. Pillania, Management Development Institute, India
Editorial Advisory Board
Mico Apostolov, Sant Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy
Brikend Aziri, East European University, Faculty of Business and Economy, Macedonia
Madalina Constantinescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Jean-Paul Gaertner, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Harjeet Kaur, HELP University College, Malaysia
Rita Yi Man Li, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Hong Kong
Piotr Misztal, Technical University of Radom, Economic Department, Poland
Chuen-Khee Pek, Nottingham University Business School, Malaysia
Russell Pittman, Antitrust Division, Department of Justice, USA
Rachel Price-Kreitz, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Veland Ramadani,South - East European University, Republic of Macedonia
Laura Stefanescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Laura Ungureanu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Sumati Varma, Delhi University, India
Hans-Jürgen Weißbach, University of Applied Sciences - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Andra Paloş, Association for Sustainable Research Education and Science
Alexandru Vasilas, ASERS Ltd