- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
The Journal aims to publish empirical or theoretical articles which make significant contributions in all areas of finance, such as: asset pricing, corporate finance, banking and market microstructure, but also newly developing fields such as law and finance, behavioural finance, and experimental finance. The Journal will serves as a focal point of communication and debates for its contributors for better dissemination of information and knowledge on a global scale.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
By reading and subscribing to the Journal of Applied Studies Finance it will be a good opportunity to be in connection with the most important issues related to finance area of research.
- Insightful feedback. Obtain a helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to the research problems debated.
- Key connections. Increase your international visibility and research potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in the wide community of scholars and researchers.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas, research and findings with other interested authors from the area of applied studies in finance.
- Benefits to your organization. Gain exposure for your organization by delivering quality contributions and having your research papers published in a professional Journal indexed and abstracting with the help of Versita in many prestigious international databases recognized by the scholars’ community.
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
Authors are encouraged to submit high quality, original works written in fluent English. All papers submitted to the journal will be double-blind refereed by members of the Editorial Advisory Board. To contribute, please visit our website www.asers.eu/journals/ and send your paper to email@example.com.
The content of the papers should refer to the mentioned field and branches. Please prepare your full paper in accordance with the following instructions: JASF Full Paper Template.
Use this JASF CopyRight Form if your paper it is accepted to be published in JASF.
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance is covered by the following services:
- Cabell's Directory
- CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastucture)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Laura Ştefănescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Rajmund Mirdala, TechnicalUniversity of Kosice, Faculty of Economics, Slovak Republic
Editorial Advisory Board
Mădălina Constantinescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Rosaria Rita Canale, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
Francesco P. Esposito,Allied Irish Bank, Group Market Risk Management
Jean-Paul Gaertner, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Kosta Josifidis, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Ivan Kitov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Piotr Misztal, Technical University of Radom, Economic Department, Poland
Rajesh K. Pillania,Management Development Institute, India
Rachel Price-Kreitz,Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Andreea Pascucci,University of Bologna, Italy
Daniel Stavarek, Silesian University, School of Business Administration, Czech Republic
Laura Ungureanu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Hans-Jürgen Weißbach, University of Applied Sciences - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Andra Paloş, Association for Sustainable Research Education and Science
Alexandru Vasilas, ASERS Ltd