Volume 13 (2012)
Volume 12 (2011)
Volume 10 (2009)
Volume 9 (2008)
Volume 8 (2007)
Volume 7 (2006)
Volume 6 (2005)
Volume 5 (2004)
Volume 4 (2003)
Volume 3 (2002)
Volume 2 (2001)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Digital Identity: How Social Media Is Influencing Student Learning and Development in College by Dalton, Jon C. and Crosby, Pamela C.
- Sports Build Character?! by Doty, Joseph
- Leadership Education as Character Development: Best Practices from 21 Years of Helping Graduates Live Purposeful Lives by Barch, Jon C./ Harris, Rachel and Bonsall, David L.
- Does Online Social Media Lead to Social Connection or Social Disconnection? by Twenge, Jean M.
- The Impact of Social Media on College Students by Mastrodicasa, Jeanna and Metellus, Paul
Using Art in Collegiate Settings to Encourage Moral and Intellectual Development
1Maryland Institute College of Art
Citation Information: Journal of College and Character. Volume 6, Issue 6, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1940-1639, DOI: 10.2202/1940-1639.1471, September 2005
- Published Online:
Students can discover meaning and purpose in the world through their engagement with art.