Volume 13 (2012)
Volume 12 (2011)
Volume 10 (2009)
Volume 9 (2008)
Volume 8 (2007)
Volume 7 (2006)
Volume 6 (2005)
Volume 5 (2004)
Volume 4 (2003)
Volume 3 (2002)
Volume 2 (2001)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Sports Build Character?! by Doty, Joseph
- Digital Identity: How Social Media Are Influencing Student Learning and Development in College by Dalton, Jon C. and Crosby, Pamela C.
- Leadership Education as Character Development: Best Practices from 21 Years of Helping Graduates Live Purposeful Lives by Barch, Jon C./ Harris, Rachel and Bonsall, David L.
- Does Online Social Media Lead to Social Connection or Social Disconnection? by Twenge, Jean M.
- The Impact of Social Media on College Students by Mastrodicasa, Jeanna and Metellus, Paul
Why We Read
Citation Information: Journal of College and Character. Volume 6, Issue 6, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1940-1639, DOI: 10.2202/1940-1639.1474, September 2005
- Published Online:
Several years ago, a colleague complained that she never had time to read. Between her working as a Dean of Students, raising a family and taking care of an ailing mother with Alzheimer's, she was left with neither time, nor energy to read. Taking a few minutes to unpack her concerns and ideas, we decided to implement a readership program for our staff.