Most Downloaded Articles
- Towards a post-normative approach: learning the pedagogy of ELF by Dewey, Martin
- ELF and EFL: are they really different? by Swan, Michael
- ELF and super-diversity: a case study of ELF multilingual practices from a business context by Cogo, Alessia
- English as a lingua franca: myths and facts by Mufwene, Salikoko S.
- Exploring the interface between World Englishes and Second Language Acquisition – and implications for English as a Lingua Franca by Schneider, Edgar W.
Citation Information: . Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 209–217, ISSN (Online) 2191-933X, ISSN (Print) 2191-9216, DOI: 10.1515/jelf-2012-0016, March 2012
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?