- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Journalof Environmental Management and Tourism is a young interdisciplinary research journal, aimed to publish articles and original research papers that should contribute to the development of both experimental and theoretical nature in the field of Environmental Management and Tourism Sciences.
Journal will publish original research and seeks to cover a wide range of topics regarding environmental management and engineering, environmental management and health, environmental chemistry, environmental protection technologies (water, air, soil), pollution reduction at source and waste minimization, energy and environment, modelling, simulation and optimization for environmental protection; environmental biotechnology, environmental education and sustainable development, environmental strategies and policies, etc. This topic may include the fields indicated above, but are not limited to these.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
By reading and subscribing to the Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism it will be a good opportunity to be in connection with the most important issues related to environmental management and tourism area of research.
- Insightful feedback. Obtain a helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to the research problems debated.
- Key connections. Increase your international visibility and research potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in the wide community of scholars and researchers.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas, research and findings with other interested authors from the area of environmental management and tourism.
- Benefits to your organization. Gain exposure for your organization by delivering quality contributions and having your research papers published in a professional Journal indexed and abstracting with the help of Versita in many prestigious international databases recognized by the scholars’ community.
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
Authors are encouraged to submit high quality, original works written in fluent English. All papers submitted to the journal will be double-blind refereed by members of the Editorial Advisory Board. To contribute, please visit our website www.asers.eu/journals/ and send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of the papers should refer to the mentioned field and branches. Please prepare your full paper in accordance with the following instructions: JEMT Full Paper Template.
Use this JEMT CopyRight Form if your paper it is accepted to be published in JEMT.
Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism is covered by the following services:
- Cabell's Directory
- CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastucture)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Cristina Barbu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Editorial Advisory Board
Omran Abdelnaser, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
HuseyinArasli, Eastern Mediterranean University, North Cyprus
MădălinaConstantinescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Jean-PaulGaertner, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
HarjeetKaur, HELP University College, Malaysia
NodarLekishvili, Tibilisi State University, Georgia
AndreeaMarin-Pantelescu, Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania
PiotrMisztal, Technical University of Radom, Economic Department, Poland
Rajesh K.Pillania, Management Development Institute, India
RachelPrice-Kreitz, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
DanSelişteanu, University of Craiova, Romania
LauraUngureanu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Hans-JürgenWeißbach, University of Applied Sciences - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Andra Paloş, Association for Sustainable Research Education and Science
Alexandru Vasilas, ASERS Ltd