Most Downloaded Articles
- Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle? by Arndt, Channing/ Jones, Sam and Tarp, Finn
- The Limits of Incrementalism: The G20, the FSB, and the International Regulatory Agenda by Helleiner, Eric
- Contagion, Liberalization, and the Optimal Structure of Globalization by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- Is the Era of the Dollar Over? by Wyplosz, Charles
- The Impact of the Global Commodity and Financial Crises on Poverty in Vietnam by Thurlow, James/ Tarp, Finn/ McCoy, Simon/ Hai, Nguyen Manh/ Breisinger, Clemens and Arndt, Channing
The G20 and Development
1Center for Global Development
Citation Information: Journal of Globalization and Development. Volume 2, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1948-1837, DOI: 10.1515/1948-1837.1238, January 2012
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?