Most Downloaded Articles
- Land Deals in Africa: Pioneers and Speculators by Collier, Paul and Venables, Anthony J.
- Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle? by Arndt, Channing/ Jones, Sam and Tarp, Finn
- The Limits of Incrementalism: The G20, the FSB, and the International Regulatory Agenda by Helleiner, Eric
- International Income Comparisons and Social Welfare: Methodology, Analysis, and Implications by Dehejia, Vivek H. and Voia, Marcel C.
- Global Growth and Distribution: China, India, and the Emergence of a Global Middle Class by Bussolo, Maurizio/ de Hoyos, Rafael E./ Medvedev, Denis and van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique
The G20 and Development
Nancy Birdsall / Homi Kharas
1Center for Global Development
Citation Information: Journal of Globalization and Development. Volume 2, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1948-1837, DOI: 10.1515/1948-1837.1238, January 2012
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?