Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Editor-in-Chief: Renda-Tanali, Irmak, D.Sc.
Managing Editor: McGee, Sibel, Ph.D.
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2014: 0.406
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.481
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.217
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 0.429
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 0.333
Volume 13 (2016)
Volume 12 (2015)
Volume 11 (2014)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions by Cutter, Susan L./ Burton, Christopher G. and Emrich, Christopher T.
- The Evolving Role of the Public Information Officer: An Examination of Social Media in Emergency Management by Hughes, Amanda L. and Palen, Leysia
- A Social Vulnerability Index for Disaster Management by Flanagan, Barry E./ Gregory, Edward W./ Hallisey, Elaine J/ Heitgerd, Janet L. and Lewis, Brian
- A Critical Evaluation of the Incident Command System and NIMS by Buck, Dick A/ Trainor, Joseph E and Aguirre, Benigno E.
- The 'Titanic Syndrome': Risk and Crisis Management on the Costa Concordia by Alexander, David E.
Free Online Courses Available from PERI
1Public Entity Risk Institute
Citation Information: Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. Volume 3, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1547-7355, DOI: 10.2202/1547-7355.1193, March 2006
- Published Online:
The Public Entity Risk Institute (PERI) offers a series of free, professional online courses. See the PERI homepage for more details: www.riskinstitute.org