Editor-in-Chief: Renda-Tanali, Irmak, D.Sc.
Managing Editor: McGee, Sibel, Ph.D.
2 Issues per year
Increased IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.547
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.568
Volume 10 (2013)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Review of Building an Enterprise-Wide Business Continuity Program by Franklin, Charlotte
- Vulnerability of U.S. Cities to Environmental Hazards by Borden, Kevin A./ Schmidtlein, Mathew C./ Emrich, Christopher T./ Piegorsch, Walter W. and Cutter, Susan L.
- An Operational Framework for Resilience by Kahan, Jerome H./ Allen, Andrew C. and George, Justin K.
- The Evolving Role of the Public Information Officer: An Examination of Social Media in Emergency Management by Hughes, Amanda L. and Palen, Leysia
- Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions by Cutter, Susan L./ Burton, Christopher G. and Emrich, Christopher T.
Technical Notes: Between``Big Brother" and the ``Big Bad Wolf"
1IGA - Université Joseph Fourier - Grenoble 1
Citation Information: Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. Volume 3, Issue 4, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1547-7355, DOI: 10.2202/1547-7355.1269, December 2006
- Published Online:
This technical note informs the readership about the start of an interesting series of field experiments in the European Union dealing with the territorial and social impact of surveillance camera networks. A project schedule is provided along with points of contact for further collaboration.