Editor-in-Chief: Renda-Tanali, Irmak, D.Sc.
Managing Editor: McGee, Sibel, Ph.D.
2 Issues per year
Increased IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.547
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.568
Volume 10 (2013)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Review of Building an Enterprise-Wide Business Continuity Program by Franklin, Charlotte
- Vulnerability of U.S. Cities to Environmental Hazards by Borden, Kevin A./ Schmidtlein, Mathew C./ Emrich, Christopher T./ Piegorsch, Walter W. and Cutter, Susan L.
- An Operational Framework for Resilience by Kahan, Jerome H./ Allen, Andrew C. and George, Justin K.
- The Evolving Role of the Public Information Officer: An Examination of Social Media in Emergency Management by Hughes, Amanda L. and Palen, Leysia
- Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions by Cutter, Susan L./ Burton, Christopher G. and Emrich, Christopher T.
Happy Fifth Birthday to JHSEM
1Claire B. Rubin & Associates
Citation Information: Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. Volume 5, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1547-7355, DOI: 10.2202/1547-7355.1451, April 2008
- Published Online:
This is a brief history of JHSEM, as it approaches its fifth year of publication, and a discussion of some of the metrics for this professional journal.