Volume 11 (2014)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions by Cutter, Susan L./ Burton, Christopher G. and Emrich, Christopher T.
- Review of Building an Enterprise-Wide Business Continuity Program by Franklin, Charlotte
- The Evolving Role of the Public Information Officer: An Examination of Social Media in Emergency Management by Hughes, Amanda L. and Palen, Leysia
- Vulnerability of U.S. Cities to Environmental Hazards by Borden, Kevin A./ Schmidtlein, Mathew C./ Emrich, Christopher T./ Piegorsch, Walter W. and Cutter, Susan L.
- A Critical Evaluation of the Incident Command System and NIMS by Buck, Dick A/ Trainor, Joseph E and Aguirre, Benigno E.
Review of Cyber Security: Economic Strategies and Public Policy Alternatives
Alethia H Cook1
1East Carolina University
Citation Information: Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. Volume 5, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1547-7355, DOI: 10.2202/1547-7355.1506, October 2008
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?