Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Editor-in-Chief: Renda-Tanali, Irmak
Managing Editor: McGee, Sibel, Ph.D.
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2013: 0.272
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.489
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.125
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.145
Volume 11 (2014)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions by Cutter, Susan L./ Burton, Christopher G. and Emrich, Christopher T.
- The Evolving Role of the Public Information Officer: An Examination of Social Media in Emergency Management by Hughes, Amanda L. and Palen, Leysia
- A Critical Evaluation of the Incident Command System and NIMS by Buck, Dick A/ Trainor, Joseph E and Aguirre, Benigno E.
- A Social Vulnerability Index for Disaster Management by Flanagan, Barry E./ Gregory, Edward W./ Hallisey, Elaine J/ Heitgerd, Janet L. and Lewis, Brian
- Review of Building an Enterprise-Wide Business Continuity Program by Franklin, Charlotte
Review of Catastrophic Disaster Planning and Response
1Synaptic Research LLC
Citation Information: Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. Volume 7, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1547-7355, DOI: 10.2202/1547-7355.1829, November 2010
- Published Online: