Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Review of Building an Enterprise-Wide Business Continuity Program by Franklin, Charlotte
- Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions by Cutter, Susan L./ Burton, Christopher G. and Emrich, Christopher T.
- The 'Titanic Syndrome': Risk and Crisis Management on the Costa Concordia by Alexander, David E.
- Vulnerability of U.S. Cities to Environmental Hazards by Borden, Kevin A./ Schmidtlein, Mathew C./ Emrich, Christopher T./ Piegorsch, Walter W. and Cutter, Susan L.
- An Operational Framework for Resilience by Kahan, Jerome H./ Allen, Andrew C. and George, Justin K.
Review of Catastrophic Disaster Planning and Response
Robert Lloyd Ditch1
1Synaptic Research LLC
Citation Information: Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. Volume 7, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1547-7355, DOI: 10.2202/1547-7355.1829, November 2010
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?