Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- ‘Therapeutic’, Enhancement Enabling, Assistive Devices and the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: A Missing Lens in the Enhancement Regulation Discourse by Wolbring, Gregor
- Embryo Research in the Middle East by Fischer, Nils
- Biodiversity Law. The National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Hanoi
- Efforts to Overcome Sex Selection in Reproduction in Asia by Macer, Darryl
- Legal Implications in Connection with the Generation and Usage of Neuro-Scientific Findings by Spranger, Tade M.
The Precautionary Principle: A New Legal Standard for a Technological Age
Citation Information: Journal of International Biotechnology Law. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 11–19, ISSN (Print) 1612-6068, DOI: 10.1515/jibl.2004.1.1.11, July 2005
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?