Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Biodiversity Law. The National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Hanoi
- The Age of Personalized Genomics by Toole, Ciara and Rachul, Christen
- Meeting Darwin: The Gradual Emergence of Biolaw by Vidalis, Takis
- Legal Implications in Connection with the Generation and Usage of Neuro-Scientific Findings by Spranger, Tade M.
- Embryo Research in the Middle East by Fischer, Nils
Balancing Powers: Examining models of Biobank Governance
Citation Information: Journal of International Biotechnology Law. Volume 1, Issue 5, Pages 187–192, ISSN (Print) 1612-6068, DOI: 10.1515/jibl.2004.1.5.187, July 2005
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?