Volume 22 (2014)
Volume 21 (2013)
Volume 20 (2012)
Volume 19 (2011)
Volume 18 (2011)
Volume 17 (2009)
Volume 16 (2008)
Volume 15 (2007)
Volume 14 (2006)
Volume 13 (2005)
Volume 12 (2004)
Volume 11 (2003)
Volume 10 (2002)
Volume 9 (2001)
Volume 8 (2000)
Volume 7 (1999)
Volume 6 (1998)
Volume 5 (1997)
Volume 4 (1996)
Volume 3 (1995)
Volume 2 (1994)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Chemnitz Symposium on Inverse ProblemsChemnitz, Germany, September 27–28, 2007 by Hofmann, B.
- A numerical study of heuristic parameter choice rules for total variation regularization by Kindermann, Stefan/ Mutimbu, Lawrence D. and Resmerita, Elena
- Regularization by projection for a backward problem of the time-fractional diffusion equation by Ren, Caixuan/ Xu, Xiang and Lu, Shuai
- Estimating time-dependent transmission rate of avian influenza via stable numerical algorithm by Smirnova, Alexandra and Tuncer, Necibe
- Carleman estimates for global uniqueness, stability and numerical methods for coefficient inverse problems by Klibanov, Michael V.
On the approximations of derivatives of integrated semigroups
1Department of Mathematics, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610064, P. R. China.
2Scientific Research Computer Center, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Vorobjevy Gory, Moscow, Russia.
3Scientific Research Computer Center, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Vorobjevy Gory, Moscow, Russia.
Citation Information: Journal of Inverse and Ill-posed Problems. Volume 18, Issue 5, Pages 515–550, ISSN (Online) 1569-3945, ISSN (Print) 0928-0219, DOI: 10.1515/jiip.2010.024, December 2010
- Published Online:
This paper is devoted to regularization in the process of derivative's approximation of integrated semigroups in time variables. We consider the direct method and also the method based on A. N. Tikchonov's approach. It is shown that discrete derivative converges in strong sense and the order of convergence in general Banach space is obtained. The presentation is given in the abstract framework of discrete approximation scheme, which includes finite element methods, finite difference schemes and projection methods.
Keywords: Abstract differential equations in Banach spaces; C0-semigroups; integrated semigroups; the Trotter–Kato theorem; discretization methods; stability of difference schemes; discrete semigroups; Banach spaces; regularization procedure; ill-posed problems