Journal of Inverse and Ill-posed Problems
Editor-in-Chief: Kabanikhin, Sergey I.
6 Issues per year
Increased IMPACT FACTOR 2013: 0.593
Rank 143 out of 299 in category Mathematics in the 2013 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Science Edition
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.466
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 1.251
Mathematical Citation Quotient 2013: 0.51
Volume 22 (2014)
Volume 21 (2013)
Volume 20 (2012)
Volume 19 (2011)
Volume 18 (2011)
Volume 17 (2009)
Volume 16 (2008)
Volume 15 (2007)
Volume 14 (2006)
Volume 13 (2005)
Volume 12 (2004)
Volume 11 (2003)
Volume 10 (2002)
Volume 9 (2001)
Volume 8 (2000)
Volume 7 (1999)
Volume 6 (1998)
Volume 5 (1997)
Volume 4 (1996)
Volume 3 (1995)
Volume 2 (1994)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Chemnitz Symposium on Inverse ProblemsChemnitz, Germany, September 27–28, 2007 by Hofmann, B.
- Obituary of Alfredo Lorenzi
- A numerical study of heuristic parameter choice rules for total variation regularization by Kindermann, Stefan/ Mutimbu, Lawrence D. and Resmerita, Elena
- Limited-angle cone-beam computed tomography image reconstruction by total variation minimization and piecewise-constant modification by Zeng, Li/ Guo, Jiqiang and Liu, Baodong
- Carleman estimates for global uniqueness, stability and numerical methods for coefficient inverse problems by Klibanov, Michael V.
On the approximations of derivatives of integrated semigroups. II
1Department of Mathematics, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610064, P. R. China.
2Scientific Research Computer Center, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Vorobjevy Gory, Moscow 119991, Russia.
Citation Information: Journal of Inverse and Ill-posed Problems. Volume 19, Issue 4-5, Pages 643–688, ISSN (Online) 1569-3945, ISSN (Print) 0928-0219, DOI: 10.1515/jiip.2011.053, September 2011
- Published Online:
This paper is devoted to the regularization in the process of approximation of values of unbounded operators in Banach spaces. More precisely, we consider the approximations of unbounded generators of C 0-semigroups and integrated semigroups. We consider M. M. Lavrentiev's method. Some iterative procedures are also investigated. It is shown that in general Banach spaces the approximation of the values of unbounded operators converges in strong sense. The presentation is given in the abstract framework of the discrete approximation scheme, which includes finite element methods, finite difference schemes and projection methods.
Keywords.: Abstract differential equations; Banach spaces; C0-semigroups; integrated semigroups; Trotter–Kato theorem; discretization methods; discrete semigroups; stability of difference schemes; Lavrentiev's method; regularization procedure; iterative methods; ill-posed problems