Volume 3 (2013)
Volume 2 (2012)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Solving the geodesics on the ellipsoid as a boundary value problem by Panou, G./ Delikaraoglou, D. and Korakitis, R.
- Extension and slip rate partitioning in NW Iran constrained by GPS measurements by Rastbood, A. and Voosoghi, B.
- Solutions to the ellipsoidal Clairaut constant and the inverse geodetic problem by numerical integration by Sjöberg, L. E.
- Towards worldwide height system unification using ocean information by Woodworth, P.L./ Hughes, C.W./ Bingham, R.J. and Gruber, T.
- Height unification using GOCE by Rummel, R.
Issue 4 (Dec 2012), pp. 246 - 376
Special issue on Regional and Global Geoid-based Vertical Datums, Eds. Michael Sideris and Georgia Fotopoulos
Preface to the Special Issue of the Journal of Geodetic Sciences on Regional and Global Geoid-based Vertical Datums
Approximations of the GOCE error variance-covariance matrix for least-squares estimation of height datum offsets
Estimating Canadian vertical datum offsets using GNSS/levelling benchmark information and GOCE global geopotential models
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?