Language, Behaviour, Culture
Ed. by Grainger, Karen
2 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 1.050
Rank 38 out of 161 in category Linguistics in the 2011 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Social Sciences Edition.
ERIH category 2011: INT2
Volume 9 (2013)
Volume 7 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Politeness Theory and Relational Work by Locher, Miriam A. and Watts, Richard J.
- The pragmatics of swearing by Jay, Timothy and Janschewitz, Kristin
- Impoliteness and Entertainment in the Television Quiz Show: The Weakest Link by Culpeper, Jonathan
- Face as relational and interactional: A communication framework for research on face, facework, and politeness by Arundale, Robert B
- Politeness: Is there an East-West divide? by Leech, Geoffrey
Issue 1 (Jan 2008), pp. 1 - 160
Protecting speaker's face in impolite exchanges: The negotiation of face-wants in workplace interaction
Internal and external mitigation in interlanguage request production: The case of Greek learners of English
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?