Volume 10 (2014)
Volume 9 (2013)
Volume 7 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Introduction: Face, identity and im/politeness. Looking backward, moving forward: From Goffman to practice theory by Garcés-Conejos Blitvich, Pilar
- The pragmatics of swearing by Jay, Timothy and Janschewitz, Kristin
- Politeness at work: Issues and challenges by Bargiela-Chiappini, Francesca and Harris, Sandra
- Introduction: Politeness and impoliteness in computer-mediated communication by Locher, Miriam A.
- Politeness Theory and Relational Work by Locher, Miriam A. and Watts, Richard J.
Introduction: Politeness and impoliteness in computer-mediated communication
1Professor of the Linguistics of English at the University of Basel, Switzerland. E-mail: (email)
Citation Information: Journal of Politeness Research. Language, Behaviour, Culture. Volume 6, Issue 1, Pages 1–5, ISSN (Online) 1613-4877, ISSN (Print) 1612-5681, DOI: 10.1515/jplr.2010.001, March 2010
- Published Online: