Journal of Perinatal Medicine
Official Journal of the World Association of Perinatal Medicine
Editor-in-Chief: Dudenhausen, Joachim W.
Editorial Board Member: / Bancalari, Eduardo / Greenough, Anne / Genc, Mehmet R. / Chervenak, Frank A. / Chappelle, Joseph / Bergmann, Renate L. / Bernardes, J.F. / Bevilacqua, G. / Blickstein, Isaac / Cabero Roura, Luis / Carbonell-Estrany, Xavier / Carrera, Jose M. / D`Addario, Vincenzo / D'Alton, MD, Mary E. / Dimitrou, G. / Grunebaum, Amos / Hentschel, Roland / Köpcke, W. / Kawabata, Ichiro / Keirse, M.J.M.C. / Kurjak M.D., Asim / Lee, Ben H. / Levene, Malcolm / Lockwood, Charles J. / Marsal, Karel / Makatsariya, Alexander / Nishida, Hiroshi / Ogata, Edward / Papp, Zoltán / Pejaver, Ranjan Kumar / Pooh, Ritsuko K. / Romero, Roberto / Saugstad, Ola D. / Schenker, Joseph G. / Sen, Cihat / Seri, Istvan / Vetter, Klaus / Winn, Hung N. / Young, Bruce K. / Zimmermann, Roland
IMPACT FACTOR 2014: 1.358
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 1.597
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.731
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 0.687
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 1.483
- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Perinatal Medicine is the official journal of the World Association of Perinatal Medicine, the International Academy of Perinatal Medicine, the New York Perinatal Society and the Society The Fetus as a Patient.
It is a truly international forum covering the entire field of perinatal medicine. It is an essential news source for all those obstetricians, neonatologists, perinatologists and allied health professionals who wish to keep abreast of progress in perinatal and related research.
- Ahead-of-print publishing ensures fastest possible knowledge transfer
Review articles thoroughly examine theoretical and practical aspects of all subdisciplines
- Original contributions report on new results, particularly from the clinical and experimental areas
- Short communications ensure rapid publication of new/preliminary results
- Opinion papers provide statements on themes of topical interest
- Letters to the editor provide information and different views on controversial topics
- WAPM-Newsletters inform about the academic, organisational and political aims and objectives of the Association.
- All contributions submitted for publication are critically reviewed by at least two renowned experts in the field in order to ensure the constant high quality of the journal.
The new journal Case Reports in Perinatal Medicine provides practitioners in clinical practice with exemplary reports of cases that reveal specific manifestations of diseases, its progress or its treatment.
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
The editors would like to invite submissions for this journal:
- Publication of color figures is provided free of charge both in online and print editions.
- Rapid publication times: max 3 weeks from acceptance to online publi-cation
- Ahead of print online publication for all accepted papers after peer reviewing.
- All papers accepted after peer reviewing are published online first
- High quality manuscript processing through Thomson Reuters
ScholarOne. Manuscript submission in English language at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jpmed
- For further information please contact email@example.com
Instructions for Authors
Editor-in-Chief: Dudenhausen, Joachim W., Berlin, New York, Doha
Associate Editors: Bancalari, Eduardo, Miami / Greenough, Anne, London / Genc, Mehmet, New York / Romero, Roberto, Detroit
Details on availability and prices of recent back volumes and issues will be provided on request from firstname.lastname@example.org. All volumes of the majority of our journals* with the noted exception of the current volume are being offered by
Schmidt Periodicals GmbH, Bad Feilnbach
Tel.: (+49) 80 64 – 221
Fax: (+49) 80 64 – 557
(* For periodicals not included in this agreement, please refer to the distribution address provided by the link "Back Issues" on the homepage of the periodical.)
Author wishes to include own article in an institutional repository or place own article on a departmental/personal website
The author's institute can offer access to the authors’ final, accepted manuscript version of an article from its repository website. Likewise, authors are allowed to post their final, accepted manuscript version on their own personal or laboratory website. In both cases an embargo period of 12 months after online publication in the journal applies. Unless expressly permitted, authors may not post the publisher's version on their own website. However, it is possible to place a link to the published article PDF for purchase.
This permission is restricted to non-commercial institutions only; for the conditions regarding article placement on corporate websites, please contact JPM.email@example.com.
Inclusion of articles in a general repository
General repositories may include the abstract of the article in the repository and place a link to the publisher's version of the article for purchase.
NIH-funded authors: WdG acknowledges that the author of an NIH-funded article retains the right to provide a copy of the final, accepted manuscript document to NIH for archiving in PubMed Central 12 months after online publication in the journal. Note that only the accepted author’s version of the manuscript, not the PDF file of the published article, may be used for NIH archiving.
Institutional repository wishes to include articles which do not exist in electronic format
WdG allows institutional repositories to include a scanned version of their authors' journal articles as published in printed form. We request a link be placed to the journal’s homepage (http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jpme).
Author wishes to place a link to the abstract of an article
Authors may place as many links to the abstract as desired.
Author wishes to send electronic offprints (PDFs) to colleagues
Authors will receive an offprint of the publisher’s article version as PDF-document. Authors may send up to 30 copies of the PDF document as electronic offprint to colleagues. Any other form of distribution of the electronic offprint file requires written permission from the publisher.
Journal of Perinatal Medicine is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - EMBASE
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- EURONHEED European Network of Health Economics Evaluation Database
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- ICAP Alcohol Information Databases
- INIST Institut de l’Information Scientifique et Technique
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- SCImago (SJR)
- SIIC Data Bases
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Thomson Reuters - Biological Abstracts
- Thomson Reuters - BIOSIS Previews
- Thomson Reuters - Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Thomson Reuters - Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Thomson Reuters - Prous Science Integrity
- Thomson Reuters - Science Citation Index
- Thomson Reuters - Science Citation Index Expanded
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
J. W. Dudenhausen, Berlin
E. Z. Saling, Berlin
Coordinating Editor for the WAPM
F.A. Chervenak, New York
Obstetrics: M. Genc, New York; R. Romero, Detroit
Neonatology: E. Bancalari, Miami; A. Greenough, London
Language Editor: Joeseph Chappelle, New York
M. Aslam, Boston
R. Bergmann, Berlin
J. F. Bernardes, Porto
G. Bevilacqua, Parma
I. Blickstein, Rehovot
C. Brezinka, Innsbruck
L. Cabero, Barcelona
X. Carbonell-Estrany, Barcelona
J. M. Carrera, Barcelona
V. D’Addario, Bari
G. Dimitrou, Patras
W. Foulon, Brussels
A. Grunebaum, New York
J. Harding, Auckland
R. Hentschel, Freiburg
W. Holzgreve, Basel
I. Kawabata, Gifu
M. J. M. C. Keirse, Adelaide
M. Levene, Leeds
C. J. Lockwood, New Haven
K. Maršál, Lund
J. C. Martinez, Buenos Aires
H. Nishida, Tokyo
Z. Papp, Budapest
R. K. Pooh, Osaka
O. D. Saugstad, Oslo
J. Schenker, Jerusalem
C. Sen, Istanbul
H. P. van Geijn, Amsterdam
K. Vetter, Berlin
B. K. Young, New York
R. Zimmermann, Zurich
W. Köpcke, Münster
F.A. Chervenak, New York
Journal of Perinatal Medicine
Walter de Gruyter GmbH
Genthiner Str. 13
Tel.: +49 (30) 2600 5245
Fax: +49 (30) 2600 5325