- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Kinome is closed for submissions and will be discontinued July 1, 2014.
Kinome focuses on the fields of protein kinases evolution and classification and their exploitation for drug discovery.
The journal publishes research work aimed at:
- phylogenetic analysis in order to establish the evolutionary relationships between the different types of protein kinases,
- elucidation of the molecular evolution of protein kinases and their relation to their activities and functions,
- description of novel and significant implications of protein kinases in a variety of biological functions / signaling pathways and the deciphering of their mechanism of action,
- report of the development of drugs targeting protein kinases and their utilization for molecular treatment of different diseases.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- Original and high impact scientific articles,
- Efficient route to fast-track publication in open access model,
- International forum for discussion and exchange of ideas between scientists from all over the world.
- Covers a wide variety research fields,
- Rapid peer-review and publication,
- Open access model,
- Free English editing for authors from non-English speaking regions.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
KINOME is covered by the following services:
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Georgios Giamas, Imperial College London, UK
Editorial Advisory Board
Laki Buluwela, Imperial College London, UK
Avrom Caplan, The City College of New York, USA
R. Charles Coombes, Imperial College London, UK
Christian Doerig, Monash University, Melbourne-Clayton, Australia
Andy Green, The University of Nottingham, UK
Heinz-Josef Lenz, USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, LA, USA
Rashmi Kothary, The Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Ottawa, Canada
David Litchfield, University of Western Ontario, Canada
Scott Napper, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Carlo Palmieri, Imperial College, London, UK
George Panayotou, B.S.R.C. Alexander Fleming, Vari, Greece
Prahlad T. Ram, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, USA
Jacqui Shaw, University of Leicester, UK
Justin Stebbing, Imperial College London, UK
Konstantinos Vorgias, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
Jonathan Waxman, Imperial College London, UK
Wei Zhang, University of Illinois, USA
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15